RECIPE | OAT PANCAKES


In today's postal service I am sharing about other recipe postal service amongst you. I absolutely love cooking breakfasts during the weekend when I accept had a lazy morning. Late breakfast ever has been a affair inwards my family. We love getting together in addition to eating together , then nosotros ever endeavour to sit down downward together at to the lowest degree i time inwards the weekend. Last calendar week it was my plow to intend of something to consume during the weekend , in addition to I decided that I wanted to laid upwards something semi-healthy , but nonetheless actually delicious.


I wanted to laid upwards pancakes , but nosotros did non accept banana's , then I could non brand my commons favourite , banana pancakes (see my recipe postal service here) , then I started looking for alternatives inwards the cupboards. That's when I stumbled upon these oat pancakes. These are actually slowly to brand , I made them amongst my nutri bullet. So the mixture was done inside 3 minutes in addition to I could start cooking quite quick afterwards!

For this recipe you lot volition need:
- ninety grams of rolled oats
-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon dry soil cinnamon
-1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1/4 loving cup water
- 1/2 loving cup almond milk
- 1 egg

With this sum of ingredients I made nearly 5/6 pancakes. 



So the starting fourth dimension affair I did is seat all of the ingredients I mentioned higher upwards into my nutri bullet. I mixed that all upwards for nearly 3 minutes , until I had a polish mixture. Then I started heating upwards my frying pan in addition to seat about olive crude inwards the pan.

Once the pan was heated upwards in addition to the crude was a chip warmer , I seat inwards the starting fourth dimension chip of mixture. Once you lot accept seat it inwards the pan , it is quite simple. Bake the pancakes on each side until they are golden brown. To run along the pancakes warm , I commonly seat them inwards betwixt ii plates (like this).

Then I ever garnish my pancakes amongst about form of fruit. I commonly exclusively add together fruit , every bit I intend that is sweetness plenty , but you lot tin ever add together a chip of maple syrup or about yoghurt in addition to about honey. Or add together about Nutella if you lot desire to survive a chip naughty in addition to process yourself but that tiny chip more.

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter