Styling my favorite glasses!


I've worn spectacles since I was eight years old. I however think going to the oculus doc too getting my kickoff pair. There were then many to guide from! I would bring spent hours too hours only picking out a twain if my parents didn't hurry me along. I was then excited when Cohen's reached out to me to manner a few of their on-trend glasses. I went to the store inwards Flatiron too had that same feeling equally when I was a trivial daughter picking out frames. It was then difficult to choose! I decided on ii pairs; circular tortoise frames from Ray Ban too an oversized twain from Miu Miu amongst gorgeous gem detailing on the arms. I styled ane casual hold back for the tortoise frames too ane to a greater extent than feminine outfit for the dark pair. 

The tortoise twain from Ray Ban bring an adorable nerdy vibe to them then I styled them amongst a unproblematic back-to-school outfit. The dark v-neck , denim skirt too white oxfords bring a schoolgirl vibe that highlights the tortoise frames. 

For the chic dark twain from Miu Miu I wore a girly gingham wearing clothing amongst reddish bow pumps. I dear the oversized hold back of these spectacles which balances the bling. You could vesture these spectacles to a cocktail political party - the gems nearly experience similar extra jewelry. Which twain is your favorite? Let me know inwards the comments below!

Special thank you lot to Cohen’s for sponsoring this post! 

Popular posts from this blog

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter