OUTFIT | NO STRANGER




If you lot are novel to my spider web log (hello) , you lot mightiness non know that I absolutely dear a expert striped tiptop , shirt , blouse. Basically anything that is resemblant to a tiptop that has stripes is something I would wear. However , I am quite especial nearly my stripes. I know precisely what I similar , what sort of stripe it should live on in addition to what sort of stripe looks awful on me.

Back inwards the days I used to absolutely dear in addition to exclusively article of apparel breton stripes. I used to purchase absolutely everything amongst it , fifty-fifty when the stripe looked afwul on me. Bear inwards hear that I was exclusively xiv dorsum thus , thus did non genuinely know what would await expert amongst my figure in addition to what doesn't.

Throughout the years I discovered a few high street stores that practise the perfect breton stripes for me. And over the years , I started to notice that I tin genuinely line off vertical striped items too. So inwards the past times few years I accept raided all the best high street stores such every bit & Other Stories , ZARA , Weekday in addition to COS in addition to basically bought something striped at these places at to the lowest degree 3 times a year.

This shirt is no exception in addition to is 1 of the newest additions to my wardrobe. I am a sucker for details in addition to loved the details on the dorsum of this shirt. It makes a striped shirt await that tiny fleck to a greater extent than interesting. This shirt has the cutest footling bow on the dorsum , in addition to I tin merely imagine myself also wearing this shirt when the conditions is a fleck warmer , amongst white jeans or peradventure fifty-fifty a denim skirt! So cute.

What I'm wearing
ZARA coat
ZARA shirt (similar)
ASOS jeans
Converse All Star trainers
Stradivarius bag (similar)
CĂ©line Baby Audrey sunglasses


Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter