DIARY | STYLE AND SUSHI ON INSTAGRAM

Happy February! This calendar week I started my kickoff calendar week at my internship in addition to blogging has been actually difficult to gibe into my schedule since I operate from Mon until Fri , starting at nine inwards the morning time in addition to coming dorsum at vii at night. Let's state that I haven't slept this good since high school! Since I haven't actually had fourth dimension to shoot a lot of content for my spider web log simply yet , I felt similar this was the correct fourth dimension to post service my Instagram diary , in addition to hence without farther or create , here's what I shot during the calendar month of Jan on Instagram!

Happy 2017! Hope you lot had an amazing NYE! | Spent the yesteryear few days generally inwards bed motility I'm stuck amongst the influenza , in addition to hence here's a flatlay I made concluding calendar week | New outfit post service upwardly on the blog! (Link) | It's sunny exterior today! Feels similar forever since I've concluding seen the Sun | Always gram the dam | Messy weekend hair

Spent today working on the blog! Happy Dominicus | Currently wishing it was nonetheless warm plenty to apparel leather jackets in addition to graphic tees exterior | Today's messy view. Currently inwards full-on written report means | Wearing unopen to form of colouring stuff for the kickoff fourth dimension inwards a actually long time! | Yesterday's #flatlay because I've been studying all twenty-four hours | Morning java fix

Saturday croissant twenty-four hours | Suit life; lots of novel content is upwardly on the spider web log now! | Some of the latest purchases , links to these items are upwardly on the spider web log (Link) | An outfit post service from before this calendar week (Link) | These iii miracle products are saving my peel amongst all of the examination in addition to deadline stress | The caffeine run. Photo is from concluding twelvemonth though

Today's handbag essentials , how gorgeous is this #feathers telephone instance from @iconemesis | Polar Vortex! New outfit post service upwardly on the blog! (Link) | The belatedly breakfast , is it weekend yet? | The Weekend Detox amongst unopen to of my faves | Another all dark outfit , similar a shot on the blog! (Link) | The lazy weekend edition 

This was ane of my favourite exhibitions yesteryear Anton Corbijn near ii years ago. Can't expect to larn to the museum in ane trial again soon! | Today's essentials | New outfit post service upwardly on my spider web log now! | Went to run across 'To Audrey With Love' yesteryear Hubert de Givenchy inwards the museum yesterday in addition to everything was in addition to hence gorgeous! | Is it weekend yet? I'm inwards demand of a aspect upwardly mask in addition to a mass this eve | Currently missing London's pretty streets

Still non over the gorgeous details of this shirt! | Taking things tiresome this weekend | Happy Sunday! Have you lot seen this outfit post service on the spider web log yet? (Link) | This was ane of my favourite illustrations at the museum the other twenty-four hours , currently dreaming of Paris | Happy Monday! Hope you'll convey a slap-up calendar week | H5N1 few of the latest bits in addition to bops 

 Remember that you lot tin sack follow me on Instagram here to proceed upwardly to appointment amongst what I create on a twenty-four hours to twenty-four hours basis! I've besides started using Instagram stories a lot to a greater extent than late , in addition to hence that'll give you lot a flake to a greater extent than of an insight into today's post.

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter