FIVE FAVOURITES | JANUARY


It's v favourites fourth dimension again! It's that fourth dimension of the calendar month that I percentage v of the things that I accept been absolutely loving during the past times calendar month alongside you. Jan has been quite a hectic calendar month , alongside me starting my internship likewise every bit finishing upwards my 2nd twelvemonth at university. However at that topographic point accept been a few products that I accept used lots inwards the past times calendar month that I had to percentage alongside you!



Céline sunglasses
My Céline Baby Audrey sunglasses are such a versatile slice inwards my wardrobe. I become through phases of actually loving these sunglasses together with Jan was 1 of those months. Not because nosotros accept been having lots of sunny wintertime days inwards detail , but because I accept used these sunglasses inwards lots of flatlays. You know I beloved a adept flatlay , together with I actually liked how the sunglasses made each together with every flatlay simply that tiny chip better!

Too Faced Hangover Primer
This is a primer that I got inwards Marbella inwards 2016. It has a kokosnoot scent to it , together with that wasn’t something that I actually got along alongside inwards the starting fourth dimension , thence I apace stopped using it , because I actually hated the scent of sweetness kokosnoot inwards the morning. However , during the final calendar month I had a few dry out patches on my human face upwards after having a pimple , which simply looked disgusting when I had makeup on. So I was pretty annoyed alongside it. I wanted to accept it covered upwards , thence I went dorsum to this primer , which is an extremely moisturizing primer. This primer is perfect for when yous endure from dry out patches inwards the winter. It gives yous fifty-fifty peel together with your makeup looks flawless together with prissy all day! Such a adept primer – but I’m notwithstanding non actually a fan of the coconutty scent!


La Roche-Posay Toleriane
Another beauty production is this La Roche-Posay Toleriane moisturizer. I already wrote nearly this moisturizer inwards this cystic acne clearing post. And 2 months after , I am notwithstanding absolutely obsessed alongside this moisturizer. This is a actually prissy together with gentle moisturizer that actually helped clear upwards my skin. This production is such a big favourite of mine because I am notwithstanding non over how much my peel improved after I started using this moisturizer , thence that’s why it is featured inwards yet or thence other weblog post service on here!

Coco Chanel Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum
This is a Christmas acquaint that I absolutely loved! My mum together with dad got me this perfume together with it was such a prissy surprise to have this. This perfume is 1 of my favourite scents inwards the basis together with I accept used it pretty much every twenty-four hours since Christmas. Its keynotes are real citrusy , thence it’s perfect for me! You know how much I beloved my citrus scents if you’ve read this post. If yous are interested to run into all of the notes , together with thence yous tin click here.


Lancaster Mademoiselle Ana crossbody bag
During the Christmas fourth dimension I decided to larn myself a novel bag! I ended upwards buying this gorgeous Lancaster Mademoiselle Ana crossbody purse for myself. It’s been across my trunk always since I got it. This purse is such a adept dupe for the Gucci photographic tv set camera purse , which is likely why I beloved it every bit much every bit I do.


Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter