OUTFIT | CAN'T HIDE



This weekend I had a trivial wardrobe clear out. I don't accept a difficult fourth dimension amongst throwing away t-shirts , jeans in addition to blouses , but if there's i affair that I but can't throw away it's coats. I ever seem to locomote a flake to a greater extent than attached to my coats than whatsoever other detail of wearable inwards my wardrobe. When I had my wardrobe clear out I came across this armed services fashion coat from Zara that I got well-nigh 3 years ago. Now that the armed services coat hold off is sort of 'on trend' in i trial to a greater extent than , it felt correct to larn this coat out again. So I paired this coat amongst a casual shirt in addition to unopen to jeans. The perfect casual weekend outfit!

What I'm wearing
ZARA coat
Mango shirt (similar)
ASOS jeans
Topshop loafers (similar)
Stradivarius bag



Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter