OUTFIT | COMFORT CLOTHES



These by few weeks convey been quite eventful in addition to all I could intend well-nigh final calendar week was how tired I was. I had a calendar week off of uni final calendar week earlier starting my internship this calendar week , in addition to then I only wanted to chill out in addition to create absolutely nada at all. With that comes wearing the comfiest pyjama-like clothing that I own. In this example it was a span of leather await leggings that I paired alongside my favourite oversized jumper from ZARA. I wore them alongside my novel & Other Stories boots in addition to a cute Stradivarius bowler bag. Like I said , I didn't actually create much that solar daytime , I exclusively went out to create about grocery shopping , in addition to then this was perfect for that!

What I'm wearing:
ZARA jumper
ASOS leggings
& Other Stories boots
Stradivarius bag

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter