OUTFIT | GOLDEN HOUR



Happy Friday. It has been ane crazy , hectic calendar week that has only flown by. I accept had the worst headache for a yoke of days now. It started on Dominicus , when I normally programme my posts for the upcoming calendar week as well as is however going stiff today. So whenever I came habitation from my internship I only had some dinner as well as went at nowadays to bed. Only at nowadays I experience similar I accept issue energy to lastly postal service something again.

This outfit mightiness non live the best event of the conditions lately. This is an outfit that I completely forgot to post. I shot these photos dorsum inwards either Jan or the outset of Feb amongst my friend. We went to wander only about Amsterdam for the afternoon as well as had such a chill day. It was as well as so mutual frigidity , thus the scarf , the big wooly coat as well as the cozy jumper. Anyway , I accept quite fond memories of this 24-hour interval as well as only seeing these photos (not that I expect that keen inwards them) brings dorsum as well as so many happy memories

What I'm wearing:
Sissy Boy coat
Weekday jumper
ASOS jeans
Adidas Stan Smith trainers
Monki scarf
Céline sunnies
Lancaster bag

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands in Pakistan

BEAUTY | MY MINIMAL ACNE MAKEUP ROUTINE