OUTFIT | SILHOUETTE




Happy Friday! It feels similar it has been the longest calendar week always in addition to I am longing for the weekend! Some weeks only seem to live on a chip to a greater extent than tiring than others. It's been quite a rainy calendar week , in addition to I actually intend that it's affecting my mood this week. Now that it is March , I actually promise that nosotros volition live on seeing to a greater extent than or less overnice , warmer saltation atmospheric condition presently , in addition to then I tin commencement going to cute piddling cafes during the weekend in addition to savor the Sun outside.

This outfit is quit a saltation approved hold off , equally this coat is non the thickest coat that I own. It is nonetheless quite chilly to apparel this coat out correct instantly , in addition to then when I produce piece of job out to in addition to apparel this coat , I ordinarily apparel to a greater extent than or less other coat on superlative of it , which in all likelihood isn't ideal! But hi , at to the lowest degree it volition live on saltation presently , in addition to then I larn to apparel this coat on its ain soon!

What I'm wearing
H&M coat
H&M shirt
ASOS jeans
Topshop loafers (similar)
Stradivarius bag
MissGuided sunglasses

Popular posts from this blog

Brooklyn Baby

OUTFIT | DEEP WATERS

How To Layer for New York Winter