OUTFIT | THE WEEKENDER




This coat is such an quondam favourite of mine. I latterly went through my wardrobe searching for a detail coat that I used to article of apparel lots when I was withal inwards high school. While going through my wardrobe I rediscovered this coat as well as I am then happy I did! I straight off got inspired to shoot this outfit as well as did that presently afterwards. After I had shot this outfit I went to choose grip of a quick seize alongside teeth alongside my friends as well as nosotros chilled a flake inwards town afterwards. This is such a perfect outfit for me when I larn into town , it's casual as well as relaxed as well as that's what I am all nearly when I hop into town.

What I'm wearing:
ZARA coat
ASOS jeans
Adidas Stan Smith trainers
Lancaster bag

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter