DIARY | MY FAVOURITE MEMORIES OF 2016


Happy New Year's Day to you!! I promise you lot had a magical New Years Eve , filled alongside honey , laughter as well as lots of champagne! It feels crazy to nation 'last twelvemonth flew by' , equally it's 2017 now. I instantly bring to cry back non to write 2016 on my exams anymore!

Besides the fact that 2016 has been a real shitty twelvemonth for the whole basis , I wanted to part roughly variety of positivity on the weblog almost my 2016. I did a postal service almost my favourite memories of 2015 2 years agone , as well as I idea it would live fun to produce it all over again.


- Last twelvemonth I genuinely started to realize who are genuinely of import to me. In 2016 ane of my oldest best friend as well as I got inwards impact ane time again , as well as we've been inseparable always since! In 2016 my other 2 best friends as well as I got fifty-fifty unopen than earlier , talking almost grown upward materials as well as all that!

- In 2016 I too went on vacation to Espana again. I had such an amazing fourth dimension alongside my parents , my blood brother as well as his girlfriend. My cousin came to rest as well as nosotros had such a blast! Family has been a real lovely as well as motivational component inwards my life.

- Last twelvemonth I too finally joined a gym alongside ane of my friends. I genuinely started to savour working out somewhere along the agency as well as am going to extend my membership for roughly other year! However , I haven't been to the gym for a piddling patch , alongside Christmas as well as all the Dec festivities , but I innovation on going dorsum side past times side week!

- In 2016 I finished my get-go twelvemonth at university. It's crazy to intend that inwards Feb I volition live starting my 3rd twelvemonth at academy as well as volition start interning at a big companionship correct away! Anyway , inwards Kingdom of the Netherlands you lot larn a certainly 'degree' if you lot contend to larn all of your credits inwards ane twelvemonth , which I did , as well as am quite proud of!

- I too visited roughly concerts lastly year. In 2016 I managed to come across Years & Years as well as The 1975. Both were as well as therefore bloody amazing live! I too saw a few Dutch artists alive , but they didn't genuinely stick to me equally much equally Years & Years as well as The 1975 did. I genuinely promise to view a lot to a greater extent than concerts inwards 2017 , as well as therefore if you lot bring whatsoever music recommendations , shipping them this way!

- Last twelvemonth I managed to larn roughly variety of a traveling pocket on my 'bad thoughts' as well as my anxiety. Ever since I started opening upward a lot to a greater extent than to my friends almost me , my thoughts as well as mostly my anxiety , I experience similar a dissimilar person. Opening upward genuinely helped me experience lite , bubbly as well as happy again. I haven't been feeling equally 'down' as well as anxious equally I had been inwards 2015 , as well as simply to a greater extent than frequently than non experience similar I bring decease a lot to a greater extent than confident inwards my ain pare inwards 2016.

- Lastly , I experience similar I should nation that I am real thankful for all of you! In 2016 I managed to hit G followers on Bloglovin' , which is simply the loveliest gesture inwards the basis to me. I even as well as therefore don't genuinely encompass why as well as therefore many of you lot fifty-fifty savour my ramblings!

These are all of the things of my 2016 that I felt genuinely , genuinely grateful for. But plenty almost me. I would honey to know what your favourite memories of 2016 are. What made your 2016 special? 



Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands in Pakistan

Queen of the Castle with Wildfox x Sephora