OUTFIT | COLD IN ALL BLACK



It has been then mutual frigidity this week! I intend we're alone simply instantly finally getting into the wintertime flavor , together with I am literally freezing every bit presently every bit I become out. So for the showtime fourth dimension inwards what feels similar forever , I needed to vesture a chapeau to genuinely continue myself warm together with non simply for fashion purposes.

Whenever it's mutual frigidity I somehow simply tend to vesture fifty-fifty less coloring than I unremarkably create , then of course of report I wore an all dark outfit. I paired my dark chapeau amongst this oversized leather jacket from Forever 21 , my Weekday shirt , a unproblematic duad of dark jeans together with these biker boots. I honey how everything looks on together with I genuinely liked how my beanie looks amongst this outfit! It has been such a piece since I lastly wore my beanie , but I intend I mightiness start wearing it a lot to a greater extent than -and non simply because it feels similar we're currently living inwards a polar vortex.

What I'm wearing
Forever21
jacket (similar)
Weekday shirt
ASOS jeans
Lancaster bag
Céline sunglasses
Primark beanie


Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Weekend in Montauk

BEAUTY | MY MINIMAL ACNE MAKEUP ROUTINE