OUTFIT | FREEZING MY ANKLES OFF




You know when yous pose something on inward the morning time in addition to experience all cook to conquer the day? Well , that's what I felt similar the other day. I decided to apparel a duet of smart trousers amongst my favourite duet of Adidas trainers. Paired amongst an oversized leather jacket in addition to a classic striped tee. This all combined together , gives me that 'ready to conquer the basis feeling'. However when I went exterior for a fleck , I before long started to regret what I was wearing. 

Turns out that when it's alone 5 degrees celsius exterior , it's agency also mutual coldness to bring your ankles exposed. As much every bit I loved this outfit , I was hoping to exceed within every bit before long every bit possible , in addition to thus I could warm my ankles again. So before long afterwards I came domicile from shooting this outfit amongst my friend , I before long experienced unopen to form of frostbite amongst my friend in addition to thus nosotros chop-chop made a u-turn domicile to bring lots of hot chocolate in addition to to snuggle upward on the sofa amongst a cosy blanket! 

What I'm wearing:
Forever 21 coat (similar)
COS tee
H&M trousers (similar)
Adidas Stan Smith trainers
Rebecca Minkoff bag
Céline sunglasses

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands in Pakistan

Queen of the Castle with Wildfox x Sephora