OUTFIT | FREEZING MY ANKLES OFF




You know when yous pose something on inward the morning time in addition to experience all cook to conquer the day? Well , that's what I felt similar the other day. I decided to apparel a duet of smart trousers amongst my favourite duet of Adidas trainers. Paired amongst an oversized leather jacket in addition to a classic striped tee. This all combined together , gives me that 'ready to conquer the basis feeling'. However when I went exterior for a fleck , I before long started to regret what I was wearing. 

Turns out that when it's alone 5 degrees celsius exterior , it's agency also mutual coldness to bring your ankles exposed. As much every bit I loved this outfit , I was hoping to exceed within every bit before long every bit possible , in addition to thus I could warm my ankles again. So before long afterwards I came domicile from shooting this outfit amongst my friend , I before long experienced unopen to form of frostbite amongst my friend in addition to thus nosotros chop-chop made a u-turn domicile to bring lots of hot chocolate in addition to to snuggle upward on the sofa amongst a cosy blanket! 

What I'm wearing:
Forever 21 coat (similar)
COS tee
H&M trousers (similar)
Adidas Stan Smith trainers
Rebecca Minkoff bag
CĂ©line sunglasses

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter