Chic Low Bun with Goody Spin Pins

Simple Bun Updo amongst Goody I ever instruct a lot of enquiry virtually my bun hairstyles! I’ve worn my pilus long since I was a teenager together with I dear to experiment amongst dissimilar updos. Today I’m sharing how to practise a depression bun that’s perfect for formal or casual occasions using the Goody® Simple Styles™ Spin Pin. I had heard virtually the Spin Pin simply I’d never genuinely tried it together with I tin honestly state I was blown away. Typically I run 10 or to a greater extent than bobby pins to practise a bun simply I achieved the same expect amongst entirely 2 spin pins together with it took virtually v minutes.

Here’s what you’ll postulate to practise this look:
Goody® Clean Radiance™ Paddle Brush
Goody® Simple Styles™ Spin Pin

Start amongst ready clean , textured pilus together with 2 Goody Spin Pins of your coloring choice. My pilus is blonde simply because it’s darker some the roots I chose the ‘Brunette’ pins.


First brush through pilus using the Goody® Clean Radiance™ Paddle Brush. I genuinely similar this brush because it keeps my pilus tangle costless together with healthy. Its copper bristles massage the scalp together with helps trim down buildup together with then your pilus tin retain its natural moisture.

Once brushed , business office the pilus where you lot prefer together with get together at the base of operations of the cervix equally if you lot were creating a depression ponytail. No postulate to secure amongst an elastic!

 Next twist the pilus tightly inward a clockwise displace until the destination of the ponytail.
 Begin to roll the pilus clockwise some itself to practise a bun. Take the showtime Spin Pin together with amongst the opened upwards destination set it at the base of operations of the bun. Then twist the pivot clockwise until the pivot is twisted fully into the bun.

Next , receive got the 2d pivot together with repeat the procedure at the meridian of the bun.
 Once both pins are twisted fully into the pilus the bun is totally secure. I volition state I was skeptical , simply the ii pins kept my bun inward house all 24-hour interval together with I didn’t fifty-fifty receive got whatever pilus falling out fifty-fifty though my pilus is quite layered! I pulled out a few strands inward the forepart to brand the bun to a greater extent than messy together with casual together with I dear the look!

  Special cheers to Goody for sponsoring this post! 

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter