Greetings from Disney!

I'm out inward California visiting menage unit of measurement for a few days. My cousin Riley together with I decided to pass a twenty-four lx minutes menstruum at DisneyLand (and California Adventureland) together with man child did I select a blast! I didn't convey my Canon Mark ii but I did snap some photos on my iPhone that I merely love. We had then much fun walking closed to the parks together with riding coasters until midnight. The parks were decked out for Halloween then it was cool to come across the common inward a dissimilar light. My friend Ty fifty-fifty joined us after inward the level merely inward fourth dimension for a scary ride on the Tower of Terror (which is closing inward merely a few months!) It's definitely worth a trip of you're out inward Southern California! 
Top & Bandana: Madewell. Skirt: American Apparel. Shoes: Keds. Bag: Chloe. 

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter