HIIT IT WITH OLD NAVY ACTIVE

Sports Bra Currently $13! , Workout leggings Currently $18! c/o Old Navy

Since Jan I’ve refocused my unloosen energy on a healthier , happier me. New Year’s resolutions rarely acquire inwards by Valentine’s Day precisely I’m real proud to tell that I’ve kept upwards amongst my fitness goals together with am a stronger , healthier me.

I’ve partnered amongst Old Navy Active to percentage some of my favorite workouts together with fitness looks! For my high intensity interval preparation I chose the Old Navy Go-Dry Crop Top Sports Bra inwards Blue Floral. It helps wick away elbow grease together with I dear the color together with double straps , On the bottom I’m wearing the Go-Dry Mid-Rise Run Crop inwards Blackjack. These pants are perfect for sweaty , high-energy HIIT workouts! Even ameliorate , they are currently having a sale upwards to 40% off Old Navy Activewear until September xiv , 2016! Details at OldNavy.com

Before I started working out I figured the best agency to exercise was to pass a long fourth dimension at the gym doing 1 machine workout for equally long equally possible i.e. an sixty minutes on the elliptical trainer. In the by I had institute it together with thence ho-hum precisely I didn’t genuinely know what else to produce together with the other machines genuinely intimidated me. When I started CrossFit all those preconceived notions changed! I learned the divergence betwixt metabolic conditioning , which combines intense operate amongst residual to maximize unloosen energy , together with forcefulness preparation , which had me lifting barbells , something I never would receive got tried on my own. I can’t tell CrossFit isn’t scary; it is scary at offset , specially for a beginner. But amongst wonderful coaches together with regimented programs at 1 time I await forwards to going to ‘the Box ,’ equally the gym is called inwards CF speak. The affair I genuinely dear nearly course of report is every twenty-four hours is totally different. No to a greater extent than going through the motions for an sixty minutes watching TV on the elliptical at the gym. Your focus is on functioning together with the divergence is crystal clear 1 time you lot meet results inwards your body! I desire to percentage amongst you lot some of my favorite workout components that you lot tin endeavor at your local gym.


  • Dumbbells. Dumbbells , too called freeweights , are much easier to start amongst than a barbell. They are corking for toning the arms together with shoulders together with you lot tin fifty-fifty purchase a duet to receive got at home. Lifting dumbbells is a corking agency to start a workout to acquire the trunk warm together with the blood pumping! I start amongst bicep curls together with shoulder presses. Start depression amongst two or 3lb weights together with to a greater extent than reps together with cook upwards to heavier weights amongst fewer reps.
  • Rowing. Rowing on a rowing machine is a corking total trunk workout. It industrial plant the legs , arms , total together with is a corking origin of cardio. It tin receive got a piece to experience comfortable on the rower , specially for shorter women similar me who don’t receive got the arm length for extreme ‘pulls ,’ precisely 1 time you lot acquire the hang of it , it’s a perfect agency to operate the whole body. 
  • Box Jumps or Step Ups. The offset fourth dimension I tried box jumps at CrossFit I was terrified. Jumping tin locomote genuinely intimidating. Steps ups are a practiced agency to acquire started. This induce genuinely industrial plant the legs together with gets the ticker charge per unit of measurement up!
  • Jump Rope. I dear jump roping. As a fry I jump roped all the fourth dimension together with to this twenty-four hours I notice it together with thence rewarding. It’s inexpensive , portable together with tin burn downward to a greater extent than calories than running.
  • Bonus: Rope Climb. This 1 sent me correct dorsum to Middle School PE! Rope climb is a corking upper trunk workout that’s genuinely fun. The hardest business office is genuinely wrapping the feet some the rope equally leverage!
  • Finding the workouts you lot dear best genuinely helps choke on you lot focused together with excited to come upwards dorsum to the gym! 

See to a greater extent than of my workouts together with progress here & store my favorite Old Navy activewear below!

Special thank you lot to Old Navy Active for sponsoring this post!

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter