Brooklyn Baby

Jacket: Madewell , Bodysuit: Brandy Melville (similar) , Skirt: Alice + Olivia , Boots: Sol Sana
I've said it 1 time as well as I'll tell it over again - walking across the Brooklyn Bridge towards Manhattan is 1 of my favorite New York City activities! It's the 1 matter I ever recommend to anyone visiting the City. It's specially beautiful on a crisp autumn twenty-four hours watching the Sun laid upward over the skyline. I'm a summertime daughter myself simply I dear the starting fourth dimension few weeks of autumn when it's all the same warm simply the air has a slight chill. I dear wearing a clothing or skirt amongst talocrural articulation boots as well as a low-cal jacket. This is 1 of my favorite looks for the season. I splurged on this Alice + Olivia skirt I scored on sale during the Bloomingdale's Friends & Family sale. I paired the skirt amongst my favorite novel boots I bought at deoxyribonucleic acid Footwear inward Brooklyn as well as a dark bodysuit from Brandy Melville. I likewise dear this novel jacket from Madewell. I've been looking for a Military Surpluss mode jacket for a spell simply I've never flora 1 that's super flattering. I flora this 'Fleet Jacket' at Madewell as well as I'm inward love! It gives a real construct clean & slimming silhouette. What's your go-to autumn outfit? 

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter