Perfect Look for a Summer Wedding

I honey weddings. The wearing clothing , the the nutrient , the dancing; I but can't instruct enough! This calendar month I partnered amongst ane of my favorite brands always , ModCloth to part a perfect invitee await for marriage ceremony season. I picked this dress because it's classic amongst a twist. The navy bluish color is chic addition the cutting is unique as well as so flattering. The wearing clothing actually highlights the waist piece minimizing the stomach. Because the wearing clothing is as well as thence timeless I decided to twain it amongst quirky polka point heels & a charming flamingo clutch. Touches similar these add together a lot of graphic symbol to an outfit! Shop the wedding collection from ModCloth here.

Photos: Gerhard Stiene. Location: Williamsburg Waterfront. Special thank y'all to ModCloth for sponsoring this post.

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter