Queen of the Castle with Wildfox x Sephora

Truth move told , I’m genuinely sort of a homebody. I love spending fourth dimension at domicile specially getting ready. Spending a long morn putting on my makeup , listening to music too picking out my outfit is my favorite means to pass the commencement few hours of my day. Just earlier heading out the door I love spritzing my favorite perfume. I’m too hence excited to move partnering amongst Sephora for the launch of Wildfox’s novel Eau de Parfum Spray. The scent is a lovely blend of apricot , jasmine , dear , too white camellia. The odour is warm too feminine yet nonetheless playful too fun.  After a languid morn of getting gear upwards , in ane lawsuit I spritz this on I am gear upwards to conduct maintain on the adventures of the day.

Special cheers to Sephora too ShopStyle for sponsoring this post! 

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter