OUTFIT | AFTERNOON GLORY



It's June , it's warm exterior , together with hay fever flavour is inward amount swing. I am happy that when I shot this outfit , my facial expression upward was non every bit puffy every bit it has been for the final dyad of days. I honey the warm atmospheric condition inward Kingdom of the Netherlands together with therefore much! I convey been longing for this form of atmospheric condition for such a long time. But the solely affair that sucks almost this fourth dimension of twelvemonth , is hay fever. While driving abode from run on my scooter today , I had to larn through the typical Dutch landscapes.

As much every bit I would similar to intend almost all the other fun things inward life , all I tin grade the sack intend almost correct straight off is how itchy my eyes are together with how much I abhor hay fever. Anyway , I late rediscovered this H&M Trend blouse together with I absolutely honey it. I start got this blouse when I was sixteen , together with therefore that's almost iv years ago! I completely forgot almost it together with I am together with therefore happy I pulled it out of my wardrobe over again , every bit I am loving prints at the moment. But , you lot volition read to a greater extent than almost my honey for prints inward tomorrow's Summer Wardrobe essentials post.

What I'm wearing:
Mango blazer
H&M Trend blouse (really old) (similar)
ASOS jeans
Sacha shoes
Lancaster bag

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands in Pakistan

Queen of the Castle with Wildfox x Sephora