OUTFIT | CAMEL COAT


This camel coat is from Pull as well as Bear as well as I scored it inwards the sale halfway through this month. I had been on the hunt for a novel camel coat for such a long fourth dimension , exactly never actually seemed to last able to notice the correct one. So when I had or as well as hence other sleepless dark as well as was awake until iii inwards the morning time , I decided to convey a footling await at Pull as well as Bear online. Pull as well as Bear is commonly 1 of those article of apparel stores that I completely forget close , exactly I am as well as hence happy I did cheque that night!

I dear how this camel coat is perfect to have on forthwith paired amongst similar a jumper , exactly I tin post away likewise have on this coat during the fountain as well as tumble seasons every bit it isn't the warmest coats. I wore this item outfit to an level number inwards Amsterdam. I didn't actually know what to have on as well as hence I went for something semi-casual. For the number that I went to today I paired this camel coat amongst a striped tee , a twain of dark skinnies as well as my boots.

What I'm wearing
Pull as well as Bear
coat
& Other Stories tee
ASOS jeans
Sacha boots (similar)
Rebecca Minkoff bag

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter