OUTFIT | SLOWLY TRANSITIONING INTO SPRING



Now that it is Apr , I tin actually experience the saltation atmospheric condition inwards the air. Lots of trees started blossoming their beautiful flowers too the atmospheric condition is actually getting quite a lot warmer than it used to last before. That way that I tin finally outset shooting outfits exterior i time again later I come upward abode from interning all day. It's been quite difficult planning to shoot inwards the evenings , equally sometimes sundown comes faster than expected. This outfit for event is shot only earlier the Sun went downwards , but nosotros had quite a difficult fourth dimension getting the lighting correct , too then I actually require to aspect into shooting only earlier sundown , too then my photos come upward out a petty clearer.

This is only a quick casual weekend outfit , that I wore in conclusion week. It was quite hot during the twenty-four hours but it actually cooled downwards during the eve too then I wore my wintertime coat on meridian of this quondam Mango striped shirt. Combined alongside a twain of boots , which is perfect for this atmospheric condition when it actually cools downwards during the evenings!

What I'm wearing
H&M coat
Mango shirt (similar)
ASOS jeans
Sacha boots
Stradivarius bag
Céline sunglasses


Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands in Pakistan

Queen of the Castle with Wildfox x Sephora