OUTFIT | CHRISTMAS EVE OUTFIT



This is what I wore on Christmas eve. I wanted to habiliment something that was sort of baggy , thus I could swallow a proper Christmas Eve dinner. On Christmas Eve I had a actually lovely dinner alongside my parents , my blood brother in addition to his girlfriend. We only had a chilled eve in addition to all opened only 1 Christmas gift. Then nosotros went in addition to had a chilled moving painting nighttime in. 
I decided to laissez passer on myself the amount Christmas weekend off , thus I could actually pass a lot of fourth dimension alongside my household unit of measurement in addition to friends. Instead of Boxing Day nosotros convey a 'second Christmas Day' hither inward the Netherlands , which agency that the festivities don't destination on Christmas Day , but nosotros watched only about movies in addition to stayed inward all day. Later on I had a minor Christmas dinner alongside my parents in addition to and thus went to hang out alongside a few friends. 

What I'm wearing
MissGuided dress
Sacha boots (similar)
Rebecca Minkoff bag


Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter