OUTFIT | DEEP WATERS



This is the terminal outfit earlier I become into total on Christmas-mode on the blog. This is an outfit I wore a few weekends dorsum when I went to convey java alongside my friend on a Sabbatum morning. I am non a morn mortal , specially inward the weekends. I similar to convey the longest prevarication inward e'er in addition to thus showtime doing things. That all the same wasn't the conception when I went to larn java alongside my friend , thus I wanted to habiliment something comfy in addition to cozy piece catching upwards alongside her.

I decided that I wanted to habiliment something comfortable , thus I went for this actually cozy jumper from ZARA , which I had mentioned inward my recent Five Favourites post already. I dearest how oversized this is , specially the sleeves. I tin only larn away alongside putting my hands inward my sleeves directly because it's trendy to directly convey wearing clothing alongside extremely long sleeves. I paired them alongside my leather expect leggings in addition to my biker coat in addition to boots to give the outfit a fleck to a greater extent than of a 'cool' vibe.

What I'm wearing:
H&M coat
ZARA jumper
Rebecca Minkoff bag

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter