OUTFIT | STAY OVER


Look at me in ane lawsuit once to a greater extent than rocking a bell sleeved blouse. I got my hands on this blouse inwards the ZARA sale similar I mentioned inwards this haul post. I am absolutely obsessed amongst this shirt. I dear how this shirt has a semi-turtleneck to it. I am a big fan of turtle necks on everything , in addition to then I when I saw this shirt inwards the sale I merely had to larn it! I styled this blouse amongst a brace of leather looking leggings in addition to my ASOS serpent impress boots. Now that I convey rediscovered these booties I merely can't terminate styling them! I genuinely wishing they every bit good had them inwards dark , but unfortunately ASOS don't produce these boots anymore.

Anyway , this was merely a quick pause from studying , every bit I convey been studying for my ii exams for tomorrow all day. I am terrified that I don't know plenty for both exams , every bit I convey never had ii exams on ane solar daytime before. But I am looking forwards to having a few days away from all of the stress at uni later on I convey finished these exams earlier I starting fourth dimension interning.

What I'm wearing
ZARA blouse (similar)
ASOS leggings
ASOS boots (similar)

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands in Pakistan

Queen of the Castle with Wildfox x Sephora