A Night on Park Avenue

Sure I similar my even out inwards lovely Greenpoint , Brooklyn but when Loews Regency offered a nighttime inwards their incredible hotel inwards Midtown , how could I plow it down?! The hotel is located on 61st & Park Avenue. It opened inwards 1963 & went through a huge renovation inwards 2014 therefore it has incredible vintage charm amongst modern amenities throughout. We had a direct chances to banking concern check out 1 of the vi signature suites designed yesteryear Nate Berkus. The suite was therefore incredible amongst a total dining room , large living room , roll to a greater extent than or less balcony & luxurious primary retreat. I loved the pattern in addition to took regime annotation for my ain decor! The signature suites bring partnered amongst 1 of my all-time favorite brands , Kate Spade New York to characteristic costless sleepwear to all guests who remain inwards the suites inwards the calendar month of December. I beloved the soft charmeuse pajamas amongst confetti pump details! I also picked out a head-to-toe , day-to-night expect at the Kate Spade Flagship store which is only to a greater extent than or less the corner from the hotel. It's an incredible infinite amongst four floors , I spent over ii hours at that spot only admiring. Scroll downwardly to run into to a greater extent than photos & demand heed to a greater extent than well-nigh my sense at the hotel! 
outfit details: dress , clutch , loafers , heels & jacket c/o Kate Spade New York
We took the subway from Brooklyn over to Midtown on a mild Dominicus afternoon. Before heading to the hotel nosotros took a pit halt at the Rockefeller Tree to admire its beauty! I beloved visiting the tree a few times each December. We in addition to therefore walked over to the hotel & grabbed brunch at the Regency Bar & Grill. I had some delicious huckleberry pancakes in addition to Gerry had a caprine animal cheese omelet. The hotel entrance hall had it's ain gorgeous Christmas tree therefore of course of teaching nosotros took a few photos inwards forepart of it earlier heading upwardly to the Suite. 
We checked out the Suite in addition to vicious inwards beloved amongst all the fine art in addition to furnishings. The persuasion from the balcony was rattling breathtaking! What an incredible feature. I was cook to motion in! 
After relaxing inwards the room for a acre nosotros decided to hitting the town. I seat on my favorite blood-red lipstick in addition to novel (gorgeous) Kate Spade pumps in addition to nosotros headed out to dinner inwards Midtown. 
Because it was a 'school night' nosotros came dorsum to the hotel pretty early on in addition to I changed into my Kate Spade Pajamas. We opened some vino , watched TV on the couch in addition to and therefore hitting the hay. 
The side yesteryear side morn nosotros woke upwardly to the incredible persuasion over the metropolis from the suite. After some pillow fighting Gerry left for the constituent in addition to I went over to the Julien Farel Restore Salon & Spa located within the hotel. There I had 1 of the best massages of my life - a lx infinitesimal Rosemary & Mint Hot Stone Massage. I left Midtown in addition to retreated to Brooklyn starting my calendar week on an incredibly high note!


Special thank yous to Loews Regency Hotel , Kate Spade New York & Julien Farel Restore Salon & Spa for proving this incredible experience. 

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter