Chic Holiday Updo with Goody


I dear dressing upward for Holiday parties! I’ll conduct keep whatever excuse to teach all gussied upward inwards a cocktail clothes or fifty-fifty donning something airheaded for an Ugly Christmas Sweater party. This flavor I partnered amongst Goody to percentage a chic updo for a festive fete! I teach thence many compliments when I apparel my pilus similar this. Here’s how to practise the look:
 I recommending starting amongst textured pilus – this helps practise thicker braids for this style. Brush through the pilus to detangle using the Goody® Clean Radiance™ Paddle Brush. I dear how copper bristles assist trim buildup in addition to restore hair’s natural balance!


Start the French braid past times splitting the pilus into 3 sections. With the 3 strands , start out showtime amongst a traditional braid going over in 1 lawsuit amongst each section. Next , French braid past times incorporating pilus every bit you lot dice on the braid downwards the scalp.


Continue the French braid on 1 side downwards past times the ear in addition to approximately the dorsum of the crown thence secure using Goody® Colour Collection™ Bobby Pins inwards Brunette.


Next dice on amongst a elementary three-strand braid until all the pilus is braided. Secure the braid amongst a clear Goody® Ouchless® Mini Elastic.



Pin the braid dorsum approximately the crown in addition to secure using the Goody® Colour Collection™ Bobby Pins.


Voila! That’s the updo! I promise you lot guys enjoyed this tutorial. Special cheers to Goody for sponsoring this postal service , all opinions my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter