OUTFIT | THE COMFORT WEEKEND



This is such a comfortable weekend outfit that I wore final weekend. I frequently notice myself wanting to article of apparel truly comfortable apparel on the weekend. So I wore a brace of leather await leggings , paired amongst an onetime turtle cervix jumper from Zara in addition to my Sissy Boy coat. I too constitute these booties inwards my cupboard most a calendar month agone in addition to truly accept been loving wearing them lately.

On this weekend twenty-four hr catamenia my friend in addition to I started our weekends off amongst a truly lovely sushi dejeuner inwards town. Over the past times few weeks I accept eaten in addition to thus much sushi that I am truly experience similar I mightiness foremost growing a sushi baby.

What I'm wearing:
Sissy Boy coat
ZARA knit (similar)
ASOS leggings
ZARA boots (similar)

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands in Pakistan

Queen of the Castle with Wildfox x Sephora