Veuve Clicquot Polo Match

An afternoon filled amongst champagne on gorgeous Liberty State Park? Count me in! I had such a smash at the Veuve Clicquot Polo Match before this month. It was a super busy weekend , Gerry in addition to I likewise had 3-day passes to GovBall in addition to a picnic amongst his identify unit of measurement , merely nosotros couldn't resist stopping yesteryear for a few hours of catching upwards amongst friends , twenty-four hours drinking in addition to fifty-fifty seeing Alicia Keys inwards concert! To teach to Liberty State Park you lot accept a lovely ferry which has an amazing thought of the urban inwardness skyline in addition to the Statue of Liberty. Once at that spot I got to run into so many of my friends , boyfriend bloggers fifty-fifty co-workers from years back. It was such a pleasance to run into Pauline of Pauline Fashion Blog in addition to Lisa of Make My Lemonade , 2 of my favorite French bloggers , who I haven't seen inwards in addition to therefore long! It actually was the perfect afternoon amongst clear bluish skies in addition to a forgiving breeze. Certainly a twenty-four hours to remember! 
outfit c/o Kate Spade: dress , shoes , earrings , sunglasses



With the lovely Christina of Trop Rouge


Les addition belles françaises: Pauline of Pauline Fashion Blog & Lisa of Make My Lemonade


My bestie Noelle of Noelle's Favorite Things 

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands in Pakistan

Queen of the Castle with Wildfox x Sephora