Branded Bombers with Lord & Taylor

 Bomber & Tunic: c/o Lord together with Taylor





Every New York Fashion Week is such a blur. Running some to dissimilar shows , events together with parties all spell trying to await fabulous inwards extreme temperatures! This flavor I teamed upwards amongst Lord & Taylor to give a sneak preview of their Fall Highline Collection. I brutal inwards dear amongst this bomb bomber (yeah , I made that joke) amongst trendy patches of ‘flair!’ They fifty-fifty monogrammed it amongst my handgrip , @rachmartino on the back. Seriously , I’m obsessed. I paired it amongst a perfect transition slice , a gingham tunic , likewise from the Lord together with Taylor Design Lab collection. I met upwards amongst 2 other fabulous bloggers , Cassandra of Dressed for Dreams together with Sarah from The House of Sequins to parade some inwards our awesome jackets at the centre of it all , Skylight Clarkson earlier heading out to the shows. Bombers are such a big tendency for the flavor then endure certain to choice 1 upwards earlier they’re gone!


Special thank you lot to Lord & Taylor for sponsoring this post!

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter