Downtown Brooklyn Staycation

H5N1 few weeks dorsum I got an e-mail from the folks at the Marriott yell for if I would hold upward interested inward checking out their Downtown Brooklyn hotel for a petty weekend staycation. I’ve never truly done a ‘staycation’ earlier but the thought intrigued me together with hence I asked Gerhard together with he was totally on board. Honestly , it was i of my favorite weekends of the whole year. If you lot could job a ‘staycation' instantly is the perfect fourth dimension equally Marriott is offering 20% off when you lot mass inward advance amongst their Advance Purchase Promotion! As for the Downtown Brooklyn holding , the hotel is stunning; it has been newly renovated amongst incredibly sleek , modern guestrooms. Our suite had a lovely petty terrace amongst views over Brooklyn together with Manhattan! Every forenoon I’d sip a loving cup of java on the balcony. Being away from our apartments truly gave Gerhard together with I a peril to reconnect without the stress together with distractions of truly existence at home. We didn’t experience the demand to run errands or build clean upward – nosotros had a peril to taste merely existence together. And , equally foreign equally it may audio , on the weekends nosotros don’t normally piece of work out our neighborhood inward Brooklyn. The staycation gave us the chance to assay explore a dissimilar expanse , assay novel restaurants together with taste the beauty of Brooklyn. The hotel featured about of our favorite local vendors including Brooklyn Roasting Company , i of my favorite java companies. I truly liked that they brought Brooklyn’s bang-up loose energy into the hotel. We also loved the G Club lounge where nosotros could relax together with recharge amongst snacks , drinks together with gratuitous premium WiFi. The best purpose , inward my reckon , was the location. Downtown Brooklyn is such a vibrant expanse together with nosotros truly took payoff of the neighborhood. We fifty-fifty filmed our favorite Downtown Brooklyn spots – run into here.

I’m also excited to denote that I’m running a sweepstakes together with you lot could win a two-night rest for you lot together with a invitee at i of the seven bang-up Marriott New York City Properties! To piece of work into , upload to Instagram or Twitter a fun photograph of their favorite identify or activity inward NYC using the both of the next hashtags: #UnexpectedNYC together with #sweepstakes. See to a greater extent than details together with other entries here & expert luck!

I get got to tell a huge give cheers you lot for welcoming us together with sponsoring this post. We’ll for certain hold upward back! 






Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter