Dressing Taller for Petites with Macy's




Many times when people who follow my spider web log or Instagram come upward up to tell howdy they are close surprised yesteryear how curt I am. Standing solely 5'2" I definitely autumn into the petite category! Growing upward I ever wanted to grow tall similar my dad too sis but equally I've grown upward I've come upward to dearest my pocket-size frame.

Dressing petite , nonetheless , isn't ever easy. I teamed upward amongst Macy's to showcase around of the best trends for petites too a few full general tips too tricks for looking fabulous nether 5'4". Macy's has such a broad alternative of clothes specifically tailored for petites too hence they agree meliorate too are to a greater extent than flattering! Hems , straps too sleeve lengths are shorter too render a meliorate overall fit.

In damage of advice for dressing a petite frame , my showtime dominion is tuck it in! Tucking inwards your shirt automatically elongates the legs creating the illusion of beingness taller. This tip actually changed things for me too similar a shot you'll ever come across me amongst a tucked-in top. I dearest this INC International Concepts blouse from Macy's inwards a rich burgundy amongst a bold triangle pattern. The cut-out shoulder is rattling on-trend too makes the transcend a perfect transition slice into fall. I paired it amongst mid-rise Style & Co jeans with zipper detailing. These assistance residuum my wider shoulder yesteryear drawing the eyes across the hips. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 nighttime denim is universally flattering too helps add together length for us shorter sisters. I ever recommend mid to high ascent jeans inwards a nighttime launder for petites. As for the shoes , there's for sure no denying that heels add together height! I similar these dark circular toe Mary Janes because they become amongst everything. They yoke particularly good amongst a darker bottom to maintain the hold off of a long line of piece of occupation on the legs.

For the instant hold off I paired a white tie-blouse from Alfani amongst a petite perfect tendency for autumn - the A-line skirt by INC International ConceptsThis fashion creates a flattering silhouette that highlights the waist too draws the oculus down. It is particularly flattering for petites when it hits a few inches to a higher house the genu creating a long leg line. To further the hold off of long legs I added this yoke of pale pinkish suede platforms. They are a fleck of a throwback to the seventies too I dearest the color! I promise you lot guys similar these tips for dressing petite - come across to a greater extent than tips on the Macy's Petite Fit Guide.

Photos: Noelle Downing. Special thank you lot to Macy’s & ShopStyle for sponsoring this post! 

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter