Laid Back with Old Navy



These terminal few weeks bring gone yesteryear inward a flash! I’ve been doing a lot of move , which I love merely tin go exhausting. Last weekend I was speaking at the Create & Cultivate conference inward Atlanta together with forthwith I’m hither inward Chicago for less than 24h earlier heading to Washington DC for a girls weekend amongst my mom. When I’m traveling I similar to go comfy! I partnered amongst Old Navy to part my favorite ‘athleisure’ aspect for fall. Be it exploring a novel metropolis , running errands later barre cast or grabbing brunch on a position dorsum Lord's Day morn , a corking twosome of leggings together with a cute lightweight jacket is the perfect combination. For my aspect I chose these berry high-waisted leggings for a jar of autumn color! I paired the pants amongst a greyish strappy sports bra that I love for workout merely is likewise adds corking back upwards for whatever twenty-four hours of the week! I added a dark tee amongst sporty stripes together with a nighttime greenish plain jacket. I had a lot of fun shooting these photos inward beautiful Lincoln Park! It was windy – merely what tin y'all expect?! What are y'all favorite position dorsum looks for fall?

Photos: Iron & Honey Photography. Location: Lincoln Park , Chicago. Special thank y'all to Old Navy for sponsoring this post!

Popular posts from this blog

Styling my favorite glasses!

Top Shoe Brands In London

How To Layer for New York Winter